This week it was Carmel’s turn to set the challenge, and I really like what she came up with! A blind challenge following a set of instructions. And here they are;
1 x piece of white cardstock
2 x pieces of patterned papers
1 x length of ribbon
1 x journalling spot ( like a tab cut or punched to stamp a greeting on)
1 x stamps and inks
1 x Paper piercer or needle and ink pen (to faux stitch)
Mix of embellishments
1. Trim the cardstock to 30cm x 13cm and fold in half to create a vertically opening card.
2. Cut one of the patterned papers to 14cm x 12.5cm and the other patterned paper to 14cm x 8cm and stick both to the front of the card.
3. Create a faux stitch border along the edge of one of the patterned paper.
4. Tie a ribbon to the front of card
5. Attach a cluster of embellishments to the right hand side of the card.
6. Stamp a sentiment onto the journalling spot and attach it to the card, either on top of or under the embellishments, using foam tape.
7. Add a further embellishment to the journalling spot.
8. Add another embellishment to the left hand side of the card.
Here’s what I came up with;
I love these Stampin Up designer papers!